Thursday, March 04, 2010

Naked girl tied to a tree

So Wednesday at Point Defiance park, I got caught post frantic make out and groping with my baby girl. We went there with the intention to do some artful rope photography. Unexpectedly a woman and some children showed up. The children didn't see but the woman did. Yes, my baby girl was nakey, but once I noticed that someone was coming. I placed a blanket over my baby girl. The woman knew my baby girl was nakey but not the full monty nudity. I untied baby girl and we picked up our supplies.

We moved to a more secluded area. We were kissing and groping. She was not nakey at this time but had a bright orange sarong. We were in the middle of some steamy groping and kissing when the officers showed up. I didn't have my glasses on but by their stance I noticed that they had weapons aimed in my direction. I knew that they thought something more serious than two lovers making out going on so I froze. They then directed me to do two different actions at once. One officer wanted me to freeze and the other to place my hands on my head. I smiles and said let them know I had something in my hand and that I was letting go and doing as they asked.

They then set me aside. Asked for my ID. Asked if there was someone else around. For some reason they felt that we were not alone. I let them know that we were alone. They asked what we were doing. The look on their faces it was clear that they had already made up their minds as to what was going on. I told the truth that we were there to take pictures but that someone had happened upon us and we moved further away. They let me know that they had been searching for us for a bit. I knew that it was more that a little serious, when there was 6 officers there. One of the officers joked about how they could call off the task force. How he had responded to the call and felt he didn't need all that back up but they all should up any way.

An officer walked over to my baby girl and made sure she was not there against her will. She confirmed that it was a consensual situation. (NOTE this is why you keep reading about how it was a Consensual Rendezvous over and over). An officer must have included that in his report. They very sternly informed that what we did was very very wrong. We were given a 90 day exclusion from all Pierce County Parks.

For those of you that hoped for pictures, I am sad to say there are none. People showed up before I could set up in earnest. And my film camera had a malfunction. Moral of the story, no funny stuff in public parks. Anyone lend a back yard??

A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe. My theory on the number of police is that they were just bored and wanted to see a neked WOMAN. Its not to often those Tacoma police get something other than a boy shot or robbings.