Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Gathering

Just got back from a week long camp outing. The Wet Spot had it's yearly Paradise Gathering of the Tribes. I attend every year. Mostly to relax and enjoy like minded people. I also hope to find someone, a kinky girl. It was cloudy most of the outting. It even rained on the last two nights. I enjoyed relaxing just about every hour of the day floating in the pool. When I wasn't in the pool I was talking to people I hadn't chatted with since last year. It was interesting to see new faces with new loves. To walk around the area and hear moans and sighs all about you made for interesting moments. Not to mention at night while I slept to hear them off an on durring the night. I was hoping to find a model and have some time to take some erotic photography. I met up with the young lady that was my muse last year. She eagerly agreed to model for me this year also. Alas, the weather and time was against me this year. Maybe next year.

No comments: