Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Perverts

Every go into a store or better yet, a Home Depot. And start swinging about wooden spoons or thinking about. How to use what's in your hand in devious and utterly delightful ways? I went in to Bed Bath and Beyond the other day. They have these cute little wooden cutting boards. I picked one up and I started swinging it and checking it for balance and such. I had the feeling that I was being watched. I turned and this young woman, was eyeing me intently. For a split second, I was going to put it down and walk away. I thought different and gave her my best I can do no harm smile. Then said,"it has a good grip and a nice solid heft, tempted?" She blushed very deeply turned away swiftly, but she did look my way one last time before she left...

No comments: